Scan and Shred Process
The scan and shred process Safeguard Shredding offers is one of the safest and secure processes. No data is left stored on any computer or hard drive and the material is shredded as soon as the documents have been scanned.
Advantages of Having Digital Files
- Increases productivity by eliminating time wasted filing
- Protects information assets by creating backups of your information offsite
- Saves space by compressing a standard four-drawer file cabinet on a single CD
- Assures regulatory compliance by producing exact replicas of original files
- Reduces costs by eliminating the expense of storage and retrieval of documents
Imagine getting rid of all of your old files but still being able to access everything that was on them with the stroke of a keypad. All companies are now updating their processes to make sure they are working with efficiency Having an edge over others is what can make your business stand out and be more successful.